- Email Us
- PO Box 177016
- San Diego, CA 92177
Founder and Lead Investigator of Stealth Investigative Solutions, Kellen Amensen has 15 years of experience as a Licensed Private Investigator.
Kellen specializes in locating people, even the most difficult to find. She gets results when other investigators have given up. Whether locating heirs, witnesses, birth parents, or siblings, she is successful with the most challenging cases.
Clients describe Kellenís style as responsive, compassionate, and results-oriented. In her work, she takes care to handle the details of the investigation while remaining sensitive to the people involved.
In her work, Kellen uses her training in:
- Identity Theft
- Drug Influence, Awareness, and Detection
- Psychology and Law of Domestic Violence
- Effective Contacts with Mentally Ill Citizens
- Forensic Crime Scene Issues
- Investigation and Reconstruction of Injuries and Death in Non-Traffic Settings
- Crisis and Risk Communication
In addition, Kellen has an extensive background in emergency management and disaster preparedness.
- California Licensed Private Investigator #25922
- Defense Investigators Association (DIA)